Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cute 'USANA' Dance?! Two A Day!



Two a Day? What does it mean?

I never knew such dance exists, until I found it on the youtube a couple of weeks ago. I've never seen anyone from USANA Malaysia doing such dance.

The first time I heard "Two a Day" was from Randy Gage [1], a MLM trainer. He has proposed "Two a Day" approach to encourage his students to get to know two new persons every single day and turn them into friends.

"Two a Day" sounds impossible... but with the leverage from internet technology, I've seen it happened. One of them can be seen at www.frienster.com.

Enjoy the show!

References:
[1] Self-development products Randy Gage prosperity marketing direct marketing MLM seminars and training resources.: "For more than 20 years, Randy Gage has been helping people transform self-limiting beliefs into self-fulfilling breakthroughs to achieve their dreams. His motivational story of rising from a jail cell as a teen, to a self-made multi-millionaire has inspired millions around the world."

P/S: I just figured it would be much more fun to watch Mr Minkow doing the dancing than the talking.

No comments: