Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich and My Chili Fertigation Project

Both of the two items have been occupying my time right at this moment. Nevertheless, I still am consuming ESSENTIALS™ to keep my mental and physical strength on tip top condition.

I've been listening to Think and Grow Rich audiobook which I've downloaded from P2P file sharing community (to learn how to download gigabytes of audiobooks from free P2P file sharing community, go to my Power Download 101 webpage). In this audiobook, Napolean Hill is sharing the "success philosophy", which he learned from Andrew Carnegie about a hundred years ago. This book has been published well beyond its time. The philosophy is applicable hundred years ago and can't never be any truer today. Think and Grow Rich, which philosophy is strong indeed, has triggered many thoughts among many leaders which then contributed to the prominent civilization growth in the 20th century. Great audiobook. I'll take some time writing on Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich some other time.

Next...

Planting chili with fertigation system is really fun. Right at this moment, I am working to preparing the fertigation system for 300 chili plants which I planned to be ready for running by end of next week. So this entire week I've been devoting my time on this. Have been spending my weekends on it and my weekday's night time from 8pm to 12 midnight (sometime up to even 1 o'clock in the morning). Even when it rained, I still work on it (good thing about fertigation system is that it has roof!). Chili really makes good money. I'll write more on this in future.

At this moment, I should thank Dr Myron Wentz (for his USANA's ESSENTIALS™) and Napoleon Hill (for his success philosophy in Think and Grow Rich) that has really kept me strong mentally and physically. Thank you guys!

Now, if you'll let me go, I've got an irrigation tubing network that I have to work on!

No comments: