Friday, July 20, 2007

USANA's Creditable Testimonies - Dr Ray Strand, Dr Christine Wood & Dr Regina Hamlin

This posting is a bit of an extension for my previous posting Why I prefer nutrition from MLM companies over the pharmacies. To quickly recoup what I have posted earlier, I mentioned that I chose to purchase nutritional supplements, the ESSENTIALS™, from USANA, a MLM company, because of (1) recommendation from creditable parties such as doctors and (2) real experience of real people who has been continuously taking the nutritional supplements.

In this posting, I will share a video clip that has been acquired from USANA's introductory DVD that I received after I joined USANA. It is an interview with three creditable doctors that are highly recommending USANA's products to their families, friends and most importantly patients.



Now, here's a little bit background about the doctors.

Dr Ray Strand: Has been using USANA products for his patient's nutritional treatment. If you would like to know a recommendation of USANA's nutritional supplement specific for your health problem, you may get the advise from Dr Ray Strand online at his website at www.bionutrition.org. Dr Ray Strand will recommend which USANA's nutritional supplement that you should take, how much and how many times a day, for both minimal and optimal recommendations. Being a nutritional treatment experts, I think,
that is one of the best advise we could get. Also, at the bottom of this posting, I have provided a recommended reading which is a book written by Dr Ray Strand himself.

Dr Christine Wood: Originally skeptical when a physician encouraged her to take a look at USANA in 1996. Not anymore when her allergy is gone after taking ESSENTIALS™ and Proflavanol and when her pharmacist's friend recovered from asthma after taking the product. Today, she is the chairman for USANA Medical Advisory Board and has become the USANA's spokesperson.

Dr Regina Hamlin: Is a dermatologist expert. To be honest, I don't have much information about Dr Regina Hamlin because I am not really into skin care stuffs. But for the sake of the readers, I will dig further. Check this section again for updates some later time.

You see, this is to support my previous posting regarding how I would like to see doctors recommendation on a certain nutritional product. I mean not just any doctors. It has to be doctors that are taking similar product for himself or herself and then recommending it to his or her patients.

Again, this is one strong reason why I am willing to pay my money for USANA's ESSENTIALS™ and that, if you compare the price of the ESSENTIALS™ against any other products in other MLM companies, you would agree with me that the ESSENTIALS™ pricing is highly competitive.

With such a highly competitive pricing, I believe, since ESSENTIALS™ is also a top rating high quality nutritional supplement, it is, by far, the only nutritional supplement that gives the best value for our money and provide the best investment for our health.

Recommended Reading:
Amazon.com: What Your Doctor Doesn't Know About Nutritional Medicine May Be Killing You: Books: Ray D. Strand:
"When Dr. Ray Strand found himself in a losing battle, unable to successfully treat his wife who had suffered chronically with pain and fatigue, he agreed to try the regimen of nutritional supplements that a neighbor suggested. Much to his surprise, his wife's condition began to improve almost immediately. That amazing turn of events led him to dedicate himself to researching alternative therapies in medicine, particularly in the arena of nutritional supplements.

Dr. Strand's illumination of the body's silent enemy-oxidative stress-will astound you. But, more importantly, his research will equip you to protect or reclaim your nutritional health, possibly reversing disease and preventing illness."

Also, click here to read my previous post on Why I prefer nutrition from MLM companies over the pharmacies.

No comments: